There are two types of people in this world. Hot coffee lovers and iced coffee lovers. I just happen to fall under the second category. I am constantly playing around to create the perfect iced coffee recipe, and once I finally discovered the perfect tasting recipe, I knew I had to share it with you guys.
I literally use this iced coffee recipe each time I get my coffee cravings, and the best part of this recipe is…; It’s very Quick and EASY!
As a huge fan of the famous Starbucks Iced White chocolate Mocha, I have always wanted to try something home made that is similar in taste to the white mocha.
I was spending so much money on Starbucks on a regular basis and finally made up my mind to try my own home made iced coffee recipe.
This recipe is soo amazing, I literally quit going to Starbucks to get coffee. If you’re looking for a quick iced coffee, then this is the recipe for you.
Comment below what type of coffee lover you are.. Hot coffee, iced coffee or neither? I’m curious to know…
The perfect iced coffee recipe
You would need:
- 1 fluid ounce of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener/sugar
- 1 scoop of ice-cream (vanilla flavored)
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- whipped cream (optional)
- To a medium sized mug, pour in your measured quantity of hot espresso
- Add in your scoop of vanilla ice-cream and let it dissolve in the hot espresso
- Pour in your sweetener and milk, then mix together
- Add your crushed ice and top if off with some whipped cream
Here is a recipe card for this post:
Iced coffee recipe
Quick & Tasty Iced coffee recipe to jump start your day
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sweetener/sugar
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- whipped cream optional
To a medium size mug, pour in your measured quantity of hot espresso
Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and dissolve it in the hot espresso
Pour in your sweetener/sugar and 2% milk, then mix
Add in your crushed ice and Enjoy!
xo, Eleanor ♥