Yo, this iced coffee recipe will heighten your coffee cravings.
I honestly believe there are two types of people in this world. Hot coffee lovers and iced coffee lovers. I just happen to fall under the second category.
I’ve been playing around my kitchen to create the perfect iced coffee. Now that I’ve finally discovered the perfect tasting recipe, I knew I had to share it with you guys.
I use this iced coffee recipe each time I get my coffee cravings, and the best part of it is; It’s very quick and easy to make!
As a huge fan of the famous Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha, I have always wanted to try something homemade that is similar in taste to it. This recipe comes super close to the real thing and I can’t be more grateful for it.
Related Post: Tasty Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
In the past, I used to spend so much money on Starbucks until I finally made the decision to try my own homemade iced coffee recipe.
This recipe is soo amazing, I literally quit going to Starbucks to get coffee. If you’re looking for a quick iced coffee, then this is the recipe for you.
Comment below what type of coffee lover you are. Hot coffee, iced coffee or neither? I’m curious to know…
The perfect iced coffee recipe
You would need:
- 1 fluid ounce of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener/sugar
- 1 scoop of ice-cream (vanilla flavored)
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- whipped cream (optional)
- To a medium-sized mug, pour in your measured quantity of hot espresso
- Add in your scoop of vanilla ice-cream and let it dissolve in the hot espresso
- Pour in your sweetener and milk, then mix together
- Add your crushed ice and top with some whipped cream
Tasty Iced Coffee Recipe
Iced coffee recipe
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sweetener/sugar
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup crushed ice
- whipped cream optional
- To a medium size mug, pour in your measured quantity of hot espresso
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and dissolve it in the hot espresso
- Pour in your sweetener/sugar and 2% milk, then mix
- Add in your crushed ice and Enjoy!
Check out my channel Here