Ahhh.. Fall is soo close and I’m very exciteddd…NOT because I get to wear cute outfits and play around with pretty flowers, BUT.. because its my birthday season. Since we’re talking fall and birthdays, I felt it would only be right to share one of my favorite cupcakes recipe.
I have a ton of more cake recipes that I would be posting later on, but today I decided to go with something easy, tasty and basic. You can easily prepare this recipe with a few basic ingredients.
Some ingredients might be a bit difficult to purchase, especially if you’re underage, but its not really a problem and shouldn’t make much of a difference in taste.
FALL CREAMY CUPCAKES RECIPE
You will need:
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1½ cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2½ cups of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2 shots of brandy
- cupcake cases.
- icecream scoop
- cupcake baking pan
- mixer (I personally use this affordable hand mixer I got off amazon. It gets the job done if you don’t have a stand mixer)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cream the butter (at room temperature) and sugar, until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Beat 3 eggs and add to the mixture. I usually take my time when mixing in the eggs, and I do this by dropping in one egg at a time
- Now add your milk and mix.
- To a separate bowl, prepare the dry ingredients by mixing the baking powder with flour. Once done, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix it all together.
- While mixing, pour in your vanilla extract and shots of brandy and cream it all together until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Set cupcake cases into cupcake pans. if you don’t have the cases, you can simply just base the cupcake pan with butter.
- Using the ice-cream scoop, scoop mixed ingredients into the cases and set for baking.
- Bake for about 50mins, or until a toothpick comes out clear while dipped into the cupcakes.
Feel free to add any toppings you like. I personally put sprinkles or some vanilla icing when I feel like playing around with my cupcakes.
I really hope you guys enjoy this recipe. To sure to check out a few of my other cooking recipes here on my blog!
xo, Eleanor ♥