Hey you I’m Eleanor. First off, thanks for stopping by to read my about page. I literally suck at telling people about myself, because I always never know what to say. But since I run this blog and I obviously don’t want people guessing who the heck I am, I decided to sit down and come up with a few sentences.
First off, I’m super introverted. I never used to be this way until I got into college and realized just how much I love my space.
I am Nigerian, but currently reside in the US. I am 21 years old and I was born on the 3rd of October 1997.
Growing up was very difficult for me. I was always the odd one out, and I constantly found myself thinking differently from the rest of my peers. Such made me get bullied a lot in school and it wasn’t fun.
A lot of people see me as an old soul, and I believe they are right.
I’m a goal driven person, and I’ve always been the type who loves to take risks. Starting this blog was a risk for me and I’m glad I gave it a shot.
Some Fun Facts about me..
- Just buy me a Best Buy or Amazon gift card for Christmas, and we’re good
- I am Christian, sadly I’m not perfect. But God keeps helping me
- I’m very direct. Some people might think it’s mean. But I promise I’m not.
- Currently, I’m in the Chemical Engineering field, but if I’m being honest, if I could do school all over again, I’d probably go into Computer Engineering.
- I like coding.
- I come across to some as a shy person, but in reality, I’m the opposite.
- You’re pretty much likely to find me in a random place using my laptop. My laptop is like my baby.
- I’ve dealt with depression and it wasn’t fun
- I’ve also been bullied too, and that hurt A TON.
- I hate being in my comfort zone for too long. It makes me uncomfortable.
- My favorite movie would always be The Shawshank Redemption. It’s 2019, and I still haven’t found a replacement.
- I love to travel and cook.
- I find it VERY DIFFICULT to trust people.
- I have more male friends than female friends (thanks to Engineering)
- I have the worst set of teeth. I know I should see a dentist about it, but I’m too afraid of injections.
- Most of my role models are in the tech industry. Shout out to Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.
- I would eat fries and frosty anyday!
What to expect on the blog?
My blog is a journal. I talk about all the things I like and dislike. You can expect recipes, brand reviews, college advice, dating advice, faith advice, business advice, lifestyle posts and so much more. It’s a little bit of everything I enjoy, so do find something to keep you entertained.
If you would like to collaborate with me, shoot me a message HERE or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org