Oh Hello Stranger,
I’m Eleanor, A Jesus Lover and a citizen of the Kingdom.
I created Eleanor Ajoku (which is basically my name) as a way of having an internet space I can actually call my own. I specifically created it to share my love for Jesus, talk about things that are of huge interest to me, and shine a light in places of darkness (AKA the internet).
This blog is specifically a faith-based blog with a splash of lifestyle posts and a bit of old beauty advice posts to someone out there who might need it.
So join me on this journey, which is basically my life…
Just some fun facts about me:
- I love to talk A LOT. I can’t even stand listening to myself sometimes.
- I was born on October 3rd 1997.
- I’m an introvert, but I do love to go out sometimes.
- Being introverted for me means not seeing the sun and staying locked in my apartment 24/7 (except when I need to head to the grocery store of course)
- Meanwhile, when I’m extroverted, I can make your day the best day of YOUR LIFE!
- I love to cook and I’m pretty good at it
- Just buy me an Amazon gift card for Christmas, and we’re good.
- Christian music is my favourite
- Besides makeup, I’m actually a very techy person and honestly, I prefer Best-Buy to Sephora.
- Biology is one subject I loved in high school and completely disliked in college, hence why I’m in the engineering field.
- I do want to have my own business someday…
- I am Nigerian
- Usually, I’m terrible at saving money, but when it comes to needs, I get pretty good at it.
- I hate being in my comfort zone and I’m usually always looking forward to a “what next?”
- I don’t do too well in large crowds, but small groups are usually where my personality shines
- I come across to some as a shy person, but in reality, I’m very much the opposite
- Game of Thrones and The Originals (which is over now) are still my best TV series EVER!
- My favourite movie would forever remain The Shawshank Redemption
- I give pretty great advice. Trust me, I really do.
- I am a Christian and I love the Lord
- You’re pretty much likely to find me sitting in a random place, using my laptop. My laptop is like my baby.
- I’ve dealt with depression, and it sure wasn’t fun, but Jesus saved me.
- I’ve also been a victim of bullying too, and that wasn’t fun either
- I love to travel, so please take me along with youuuuu…..
- I keep a small circle of friends because I don’t trust quite a lot of people
- I have more male friends than female friends, and I really don’t know why. (Probably because of my major)
- I have the worst set of teeth, but I’m not changing myself for anybody. *flips hair*
- Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are my tech role models
- I would eat fries with frosty, Any and Every day!
Also subscribe to my newsletter, because I do a lot of secret giveaways and you sure don’t want to miss out on that!