Oh Hello Stranger,
I’m Eleanor, A Jesus Lover and a fan of makeup. I also happen to be a Senior chemical engineering major on top of all that jazz.
I created Eleanor Ajoku (which is basically my name) as a way of having an internet space I can actually call my own. I specifically created it to rant and talk about things that are of huge interest to me without having to write it all down in a journal.
This blog is specifically a faith-based blog with a splash of lifestyle posts and a bit of beauty advice to someone out there who might need it.
So join me on this journey, which is basically my life…
Just some fun facts about me:
- I’m Ambidextrous. Like seriously, I can do pretty much every and anything with both hands.
- I love to talk A LOT. I can’t even stand listening to myself sometimes.
- I was born on October 3rd 1997.
- I’m a mix of introverted and extroverted
- When I’m introverted, it’s like I haven’t seen the sun in ages and just sit in my room binge watching Netflix series
- Meanwhile, when I’m extroverted, I can make your day the best day of YOUR LIFE!
- I love to cook and I’m pretty good at it
- Just buy me a Sephora gift card for Christmas, and we’re good.
- Besides makeup, I’m actually a very tech-y person and honestly, I shop more at Best-buy than I do at Sephora.
- I like coding
- Biology is one subject I loved in high school and completely disliked in college, hence why I’m in the engineering field.
- I do want to have my own business someday…
- I am Nigerian
- Usually I’m terrible at saving money, but when it comes to needs, I get pretty good at it.
- I hate being in my comfort zone and I’m usually always looking forward to a “what next?”
- I don’t do too well in large crowds, but small groups are usually where my personality shines
- I come across to some as a shy person, but in reality, I’m very much the opposite
- Game of thrones and The Originals (which is over now) are still my best TV series EVER!
- My favorite movie would forever remain The Shawshank Redemption
- I give pretty great advice. Trust me, I really do.
- I am a Chrsitian and I love the Lord
- Making a quick decision is something I’m pretty terrible at, but once I decide on something, it’s no going back
- I would like to dye my hair someday, I’m just worried about how it would turn out.
- You’re pretty much likely to find me sitting in a random place, using my laptop. My laptop is like my baby.
- I’ve dealt with depression, and it sure wasn’t fun, but Jesus saved me.
- I’ve also been a victim of bullying too, and that wasn’t fun either
- I love to travel, so pleaseee take me along with youuuuu…..
- I keep a small circle of friends because I don’t trust quite a lot of people
- I have more male friends than female friends, and I really don’t know why. (Probably because of my major)
- I have the worst set of teeth, but I’m not changing myself for nobody. *flips hair*
- Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are my tech role models
- I would eat fries with frosty, Any and Everyday!
Also subscribe to my newsletter, because I do a lot of secret giveaways and you sure don’t want to miss out on that!