Hey you I’m Eleanor. First off, thanks for stopping by to read my about page. I literally suck at telling people about myself, because I always never know what to say. But since I run this blog and I obviously don’t want people guessing who the heck I am, I decided to sit down and come up with a few sentences.
I am Nigerian. I’m a goal driven person, and I’ve always been the type who loves to take risks. Starting this blog was a risk for me and I’m glad I gave it a shot.
Some Fun Facts about me..
- Just buy me a Best Buy or Amazon gift card for Christmas, and we’re good
- I am Christian, sadly I’m not perfect. But God keeps helping me
- I’m very direct. Some people might think it’s mean. But I promise I’m not.
- I am an Engineer.
- I like coding.
- I come across to some as a shy person, but in reality, I’m the opposite.
- You’re pretty much likely to find me in a random place using my laptop. My laptop is like my baby.
- I hate being in my comfort zone for too long. It makes me uncomfortable.
- My favorite movie would always be The Shawshank Redemption. It’s 2019, and I still haven’t found a replacement.
- I love to travel and cook.
- I have more male friends than female friends (thanks to Engineering)
- I have the worst set of teeth. I know I should see a dentist about it, but I’m too afraid of injections.
- I would eat fries and frosty anyday!
What to expect on the blog?
My blog is a journal. I talk about all the things I like and dislike. You can expect recipes, brand reviews, college advice, dating advice, faith advice, business advice, lifestyle posts and so much more. It’s a little bit of everything I enjoy, so do find something to keep you entertained.
If you would like to collaborate with me, shoot me a message HERE or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org