Hey you I’m Eleanor. First off, thanks for stopping by to read my about page. I literally suck at telling people about myself, because I pretty much always never know what to say. But since I run this blog and I obviously don’t want people guessing who the heck I am, I decided to sit down and come up with a few sentences.
First off, I’m super introverted. I never really used to be this way, until I got into college and realized just how much I love my space. Thinking that college would make me hella extroverted, I actually ended up becoming the opposite, because I began to discover a lot about myself during those times, which really caused me to isolate myself a lot.
Even though I do consider myself super introverted, I still love having a good time outdoors.
I am Nigerian, but currently reside in the US. I am 21 years old and I was born on the 3rd of October 1997. The day of my birth, I came out super duper dark that my mother taught I wasn’t her baby (lol).. but 2 days after my birth, I lightened up so much and ended up looking very much like her.
Growing up was very difficult for me. I was always the odd one out, and I constantly found myself thinking differently from the rest of my peers. Such made me get bullied a lot in school, and honestly, it wasn’t fun.
A lot of people see me as an old soul, and I would love to believe they are right.
I attended boarding school during my teenage years because my parents felt it would help me become independent. But I absolutely HATED it to the point that I found many excuses to get out…. even if it meant putting my own life at risk. (It was THAT BAD).
I’m a goal driven person, and I’ve always been the type who loves to take risks. Starting this blog was pretty much one of it, because it can be quite risky putting oneself out there for the world to see. However, I saw it as a challenge and my way of having a voice in this crazy world that we live in, so I jumped on it.
Some Fun Facts about me..
- Just buy me a Best Buy or Amazon gift card for Christmas, and we’re good
- I am Christian, sadly I’m not perfect. But Holy Spirit keeps helping me
- Currently, I’m in the Chemical Engineering field, but if I’m being honest, if I could do school all over again, I’d probably go into Computer Engineering. I like it a lot better.
- I suck at saving money, but life taught me a hard lesson, now I save a lot.
- I come across to some as a shy person, but in reality, I’m the opposite.
- You’re pretty much likely to find me in a random place using my laptop. My laptop is like my baby.
- I’ve dealt with depression and it wasn’t fun
- I’ve also been bullied too, and that sucked A TON.
- I hate being in my comfort zone for too long. After a while, it starts to get to me.
- Game of thrones and The Originals are still my best TV series. I would die a HUGE FAN
- My favorite movie would always be The Shawshank Redemption. It’s 2019, and I still haven’t found a replacement.
- I love to travel and cook.
- I find it VERY DIFFICULT to trust people.
- I have more male friends than female friends (thanks to Engineering)
- I have the worst set of teeth. I know I should see a dentist about it, but I’m too afraid of injections.
- Most of my role models are in the tech industry. Shout out to Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.
- I would eat fries and frosty anyday!